In the heart of Doñana
In the more than 20 years of history of our family business, the highest priority has always been and will be to guarantee the health and well-being of our employees and guests, now more than ever, maintaining our commitment to high quality standards that define the essence of our brand. Therefore, in addition to following the recommendations of the competent authorities and the World Health Organization, we have put in place a strict protocol for safety and hygiene measures to ensure that you can enjoy a well-deserved rest without worry and in a safe way. Because taking care of you is our greatest satisfaction.
The inspiring principles to guarantee the safety of customers and employees are: social distancing, disinfection, reducing contact with shared elements, monitoring the health of employees, informing employees, customers and suppliers, and training the employees.
Check in online
- To avoid manipulating documents physically as much as possible, we have implemented online check-in for reservations made through our websites or the Reservation Center. A few days before your arrival you will receive an email inviting you to check in online. You will only have to fill in your details and those of the people hosted with you.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, all you have to do is identify yourself at the reception desk and have your room key ready. Remember that our reception is located right in front of the building, next to the Local Police. For more fluidity, indicate your arrival time, we will be waiting for you.
- When confirming your reservation, we will send you information regarding the measures taken, as well as how your stay will be. And if you have any questions before your arrival at the hotel, you can contact us by calling 34 959 44 24 35 and we will clarify any questions.
- We will have hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance. Disinfection of the workplace and work utensils will also be carried out after each day.
- All objects and surfaces in transit areas that may be manipulated or contaminated by different people, such as elevator or machine keypads, stair handrails, handles, will be cleaned and disinfected at least every two hours during their corresponding periods of use. of doors, bells, etc.
- Placement of mailbox to deposit the keys / keycards used.
- Disinfection of dataphones after each use.
- The maintenance of safety distance will be controlled.
- Installation of partitions.
- To avoid contacts, guests will be provided with a telephone service in the room to answer any questions during their stay.
- In the elevator, the maximum occupancy will be limited to people from the same family unit, unless they all wear face masks.
- In addition to cleaning, a complete disinfection of the room will be carried out between clients, following a documented procedure.
- Special attention will be paid to equipment with a high level of use or contact (remote control, taps, knobs, etc.).
- Hangers will be sanitized between clients.
- All items that have been used for disinfecting a room will be safely disposed of.
- The room will be ventilated for at least 15 minutes daily.
- Cars and offices will be cleaned and disinfected at every shift change.
- You can use the air conditioning.
- Cleaning and disinfection personnel will be protected with disposable masks and gloves in each service.
- An internal procedure is established to avoid cross contamination of the lingerie in the room.
- Cleaning and disinfection will be done without the presence of clients.
Reduction of non-essential elements
- Non-essential items such as decorative items, coffee makers, magazines, brochures or laundry bags are removed in the rooms; The amenities are reduced to the basic ones and a hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser is included in each room.